Hi! This is an extension of the last "Two Ways to Wear It" post featuring the white American Eagle top link here.
This look is very casual and simple -- perfect for hitting the beach. I took these photographs during my vacation in Florida, where I visited Miami, Marathon, and Key West for a little less than a couple of weeks (these pictures are from Marathon). Marathon, Florida is a small, quaint town surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico. Everyday, my sister and I would take a stroll around the town just before sunset. I loved Marathon! But let me tell you: Humidity. HUMIDITY. The second you step outside, you are instantly hit with this damp, hot air. And another second later, you can hear thunder. Regardless, I enjoyed the weather and thought it was so exciting to experience the combination of thunder, lightning, sunlight, rain, and humidity (unheard of in Orange County). In conclusion, Florida was great! Oh, and so was this outfit :)
Bikini - BP. Nordstrom
Top - American Eagle
Shorts - American Eagle
Sandals - Sam Edelman
Bag - Ecoté @ Urban Outfitters
Bracelet - Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace - Fleur de Lys
Thanks,
Karen Taylor Nguyen





0 comments