fashion
3-Item OOTD: American Eagle Striped Crop Top + Cotton On Denim Skirt ft. Junior Year
6:53:00 PM
Commencing from zero period at seven o'clock, it was my first day of junior year in high school. What can I say? So far, so good! For the most part, I really enjoyed seeing all of my friends, my teachers, new and old, created a wonderful learning environment for each of my classes, and the weather was actually beautiful (not too hot, with a slight breeze.) However, even though I had more than enough hours of sleep last night, I could not help but yawn profusely throughout the day (it even began in zero period, whoops). Oh, well. All in all, school is fun (as of now!) Honestly, in assessment of exclusively academic ventures, I just want/need to get through the year with straight A's and the knowledge that automatically entails the whole education element. The wicked hell-hole of a child-eating deathbed multiple sources have described International Baccalaureate (that IB program) to be will surely be a challenge for my peers and me. But, a challenge accepted. I regard IB as something that will obviously consume and require much of my efforts and sleep hours, but will consequently develop and improve me, just as anything "hard" does to all human beings. "I am excited for it," says Nerd Karen. Please wish me luck!
This calls for a quote by Thomas Jefferson: "I find the harder I work, the luckier I get."
~ Scroll Past 3rd Photo For Details On the 3-Item Outfit! ~
Top: American Eagle
Skirt: Cotton On
Purse: Michael Kors
Lastly, well, I just like this picture. :)
Thanks for reading,
Karen Taylor Nguyen



0 comments