OOTD: She Inside "White Drawstring Waist Hollow Lace Shorts"

I recently purchased these shorts from She Inside, and I absolutely love them.   Get yours here :) This outfit is from the day reco...


I recently purchased these shorts from She Inside, and I absolutely love them.  Get yours here :)

This outfit is from the day recorded on my Food page, during which I was running errands and spending time with my family in what can be called "Little Vietnam."  This was a beautiful, sunny day.  The great weather made want to go on adventures and grab some more food at the beach. Actually, it reminded me of the old times where family pool parties were a huge celebration for me.  I suppose the warmth and summer-time feels influence me to feel just a tad bit nostalgic~



Yes, that is a Hello Kitty phone case and Blistex Deep Renewal chapstick!










Top - BP. Nordstrom
Shorts - She Inside
Shoes - Nike
Bag - Liz Claiborne, Vintage
Jewelry - JewelMint





-Karen Taylor Nguyen


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images