High-Waisted & Haltered

The first day of summer commenced my journey of sun-kissed skin, lightly-hued hair, and cute, stylish ensembles of which each of our fiery,...

The first day of summer commenced my journey of sun-kissed skin, lightly-hued hair, and cute, stylish ensembles of which each of our fiery, inner fashionistas have been anticipating since wintertime.  I love everything summer, from the magical power of actually sleeping in, to the far reaches of lolling in sun and water. Thus, this “outfit of the day” was inspired by this season. And you know what that means, right?  It is having a lot more time to get ready (which technically still will never be enough), to wear basically a cute version of nothing.  Okay, I kid; nonetheless, I did take a long time to get ready.  Check mark. :)



*Currently hosting a rager for an outfit that is both very comfortable and fashionable. Woo!*  Excuse my slang there; however, although comfortableness is essential to all outfits, it is commonly forgotten.  This OOTD is simple, charming, and cute. It is also perfect for the daytime, the beach, and what not. I love every piece! The jewelry adds a cool bohemian edge that warms the outfit, the cropped halter top is a powerful basic, the high-waisted shorts have a vintage look, the thrift-shop sandals give texture and curiosity, and the cute cross body has "summer" written all over it. 

















Top - Aeropostale
Shorts - Car Mar
Sandals - thrift shop
Bag - Ecoté from Urban Outfitters
Earrings - Tilly’s
Bracelets - Jewel Mint 


~I really hope you enjoyed this post. Please do comment your opinions~


-Karen Taylor Nguyen




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images