Spotlight: Treasures and Things I Love at Bodeoo.com!

I have two puppies under one year old: Leo (Leonardo!), a male maltipoo, and Bella, a female goldendoodle.  Yes, these are real breeds of d...

I have two puppies under one year old: Leo (Leonardo!), a male maltipoo, and Bella, a female goldendoodle.  Yes, these are real breeds of dogs. They are so adorable!  Leo is actually watching me type this post right now.  Initially, we wanted to give at least one of the puppies a Japanese name in remembrance of our late yorkshire terrier that was named Umiko, or "child of the sea."  With Google's extraordinary guidance, we found a bunch of cute names.  Of course, after some hours of researching Japanese names, we did not choose anything close to a Japanese name. Typical. But what I did find was http://www.kanjizone.com, a website that translates your "foreign" first name into Kanji, Katakana, and Hiragana.  Since my name, Karen, is definitely not Japanese, it would be written in Katakana: カレン.  That, my friend, is wonderful.  The Japanese characters always look very cool, too.


Furthermore, I love these Bodeoo items!  From fanny pack to sequined skirt, the selection I found at Bodeoo (once again) was amazing.  This shopping site has such unique collections for very affordable prices!
 Click on the photos of pieces you like!














Photos From Bodeoo.com



-Karen Taylor Nguyen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images