Thank you, Bodeoo!

Thank you so much for the Blogger Gift Bag, Bodeoo.com!  I love it! As you know ( here and here  and here ), this website is one of the ...

Thank you so much for the Blogger Gift Bag, Bodeoo.com!  I love it!
As you know (here and here and here), this website is one of the online shopping destinations that I frequently blog about and love to shop at.  I truly recommend shopping at Bodeoo, not only for its vast variety of fashionable items, but for its welcoming nature as a "family" or "team." Another cool thing about Bodeoo is that the models that advertise the clothing are always true-to-size (a size medium is modeled by a real medium sized person.)  So please visit this website and check it out! If you find some things you can definitely picture yourself looking fabulous in, feel free to use my promotional code before checkout: THANKS101.

Use the code above for your next purchase!


-Karen Taylor Nguyen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images