Hello, Again: International Baccalaureate & Junior Year & Fashion Board
1:19:00 PMI arrive again! In this exact same sweet, sacred melting pot, with an extra toss of some ideas and a little pinch of flavor and flair, I yell with intention of producing large echoes and another refreshing swiiiish! of the pot: "HI THERE, EVERYONE! HI, I MISSED YOU!" *ecstatic waving in a dorky fashion typical of me* Darn it -- now I'm just embarrassed. Nevertheless, there still is no way of deterring me from slapping down the updates and doo-dads of my life's interests. So what the Billy Bob have I been doing? In short, since the archaic age of my last post, I have generally delved further into my junior year at high school, maintained a steady food journal that I will soon use to expand "Food," and increased my experiences and mind with the help of mentors and friends.
A bit of sentiment and what I have learned...
1.) School:
First of all, my goal is to attend the University of California, Berkeley after I graduate high school. Second, junior year. Junior year is by far the most amusing and fun, and the most crowded and stressful of my high school years. Yet, I am certain that the school year and I have a sound relationship of love and pure intentions. My studies include the most rigorous program my local castle of learning has to offer us competitive leeches wriggling in the orange/gold bubble of the Foothills. In the beginning, I chose to join the program simply because I knew that it was the top level of learning at my school, that I would be surrounded by an intellectual environment of high-achieving, motivated students, and that it was a challenging opportunity not offered at every high school. This International Baccalaureate, or "IB," has actually morphed into the highlight of my education. IB, despite the unpleasant additional work load, has helped to increase and amplify my skills of efficient thinking, receptive understanding, and embracing of the art of communication and its potent depth. And it is because of these results that I appreciate the program so much and highly encourage it.
2.) Fashion:
For almost a year, I have been actively engaged in the Nordstrom Fashion Board at Westfield Main Place. We have developed a community and team of young ladies who share a interest and/or fondness for fashion and vogue trends. Personally, I submitted my application because I have a great interest in fashion and the business/management of a large company such as Nordstrom. Under the leadership of Miss Erin Blevins, Fashion Board meets once a month to discuss ideas and present and obtain our homework that contributes to our long-term project of creating clothing companies. For example, sometimes we must sketch pieces that would showcase our individual collections or put together a folder/board of inspiration as a visual representation of the collection.
Now, here are a few pictures of a handsome man, one of my favorite, beautiful bloggers (Aimee Song), and my future at Cal.
![]() |
| Hot Boy |
![]() |
| Song of Style |
![]() |
| Cal <3 |
Thanks :)



0 comments