Crystal Cove Beach on the Newport Coast (the private beach areas, YAY!) in an Ombre Tobi Dress!
7:58:00 PMI made full use of the darling, bountiful sunlight this afternoon at a private beach in Crystal Cove. My grandma, my mom, and I made it just in time to watch the spectacle of extensive fog slowly crawling towards the shore. And as with every beach I have visited along the California coast, this beach was beautiful! The tide was drawn low enough to unveil jagged tide pools, fissures populated with little creatures (that were not to be touched or removed said the big wooden sign), and vibrant stratums of sedimentary rock. Also, the cumulative power of winds and waves and forces of friction ingested some extraordinary parts of the cliff that bordered the beach, leaving behind a few caves and sedimentary boulders and bits. It was so pretty *cryyyy*. I should really go to the beach more often...
Find all the information about my outfit below the pictures like usual :D

























1 comments
This is Kira from Zaful team. We've checked your blog and was very much inspired by so many fans and views you've got. That is very awesome! We sincerely would like to build a cooperative relationship with you.But I can't find your e-mail,so leave a message here.
ReplyDeletethis is my e-mail:fuhuimin1124@gmail.com this is my website:http://www.zaful.com/
contact me